Pages

Online People

Saturday, August 31, 2013


Fear detracts from honesty, is indeed its enemy. A good man who is a Freemason is a good man; a bad man who is a Freemason is a bad man, because he will have joined the Craft to further his own interests, using Freemasonry as his cover. There is nothing wrong with the idea of the Establishment. The problem is that these days, too many so-called members of the 'Establishment' are dirty. Thus, one of society's worst enemies is the dirty part of the Establishment. Bilderberg is currently full of it, as is the Trilateral Commission. It is time for a clean-up!
1

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I found this blog as I was checking the speakers list for the forthcoming International summit in Athens (Debt, National Currency and Democracy". I was trying to find a way to contact you as I found interesting that you are researching the Brito-Greek relations. The reason is my strong belief it is exactly where Greek foreign policy fails. I wouldn't like to say more since this is a public post but I would like to know if there is an email (or anything similar) I could get in touch with you.

    Kind Regards
    Panos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please do get in touch av my work e-mail: mallinson@dflti.ionio.gr

      Delete